The NHL Officials Association & Zebras Care Foundation are proud to announce that they will be sending two deserving officials to Koop’s Call Officiating Camp in Whistler, BC this summer. Open to officials 12-16 years of age, applicants must submit an essay on the topic below. Winners will be announced on May 11th, 2022. Good luck to all applicants!
Camp Dates: July 4-8, 2022
Location: Whistler, BC, Canada
Camp Details: www.whistlersupercamps.ca
- North American officials born between 2010 & 2006 (12-16 yrs old)
- 1 year officiating experience required
- Must be returning to officiating for the 2022-2023 season
A one-page essay answering the following questions:
- What made you decide to start officiating?
- What’s been your favourite part about officiating?
- What strengths has officiating given you outside of the arena?
- Officiate games alongside major junior & professional officials
- Rule Knowledge, Power Skating, Dry-land, & Nutrition Instruction
- 5 Days/4 Nights accommodation and meals
- (Travel to and from YVR & Whistler, BC is up to the official)
Submission Deadline: May 8th, 2022
Send questions & submissions to: email@example.com
Subject: Zebra’s Care Submission